Now Renting! Track 29 City Apartments has the perfect apartment to meet your design and lifestyle needs with over 40 different floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of Minneapolis, Track 29 is a desired location for working professionals seeking that urban experience.
High style, low impact.
When it comes to design, Track 29 thinks big. But sustainable building practices and eco-friendly features help keep our footprint small. From Energy Star appliances in every apartment to a natural filtration system for our saltwater pool, Track 29 was designed with the environment in mind.
By thinking green, Track 29 helps you keep your energy bill down and do your part for the environment at the same time.
- LED lighting
- Dual-flush toilets
- Programmable thermostats
- Energy Star appliances
- Andersen energy-efficient window systems, including use of Smart Sun window glass
- Sun shades and white membrane “cool roofs” to help control A/C expenses during warmer months
- Green roofs with soil over parking garages
- Armstrong Hard Surface Flooring which is “FloorScore Indoor Air Quality Certified” by LEED standards
- Saltwater pool cleaned with sphagnum moss filters, which use less chemicals and are environmentally friendly
- HOURCAR site next door
- Nice Ride bike rental nearby
- Participation in Hennepin County organic recycling program
For Improved Air Quality:
- Fresh air intake built into apartment HVAC systems
- Automatic humidity controls
- Carpet and carpet padding is certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute's (CRI) Green Label Plus Indoor Air Quality Program as having low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Low VOC paint used in apartments and common areas
Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Building Practices:
- Reclamation of a brown field site, recycling of site materials
- Many locally manufactured building components and materials. Learn more about our local partners
- Exterior wall independently graded and certified for energy conservation, as required for project National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Green Certification
- Storm water retention system collects run-off water. Helps water soak back into the soil instead of local waterways
- Sustainable plantings including trees, shrubs, flowers and decorative grasses
- “Living wall” vines beautify exterior retaining walls
For Bikers, Bus Riders & Pedestrians:
- Three places to keep bikes: secured bike storage/workshop (access for a fee), free bike racks in parking garage, free guest bike parking at entry
- Bike Score: “Bikers Paradise” 96
- Walk Score: “Walkers Paradise” 95
- Transit Score: “Excellent” 81